Friday, January 13, 2012

Sometimes you wonder where the phlegm got choked at

This morning I had a 9-10 am meeting, so I thought, cool I have some time in the morning to do work, then my supervisor told me I have a new mission, setting up of a website for another user whom
I haven't met before and then I ended spending my 10-12 pm with them. The choking thing was the guy I had to work with only got know about it few days ago and had no idea what the requirements are, his boss was also still in the brainstorming stage, but the good thing about the meeting was this guy had the limited edition League of Legends box on his table and played World of Warcraft before all the expansions, so we started talking about games before entering the work topic, and the atmosphere was very friendly.

But after the meeting you can't help but wonder where the phlegm got choked at, but the good thing is I will not be the only plumber clearing the phlegm from the pipes. And after writing this, I realized I used phlegm instead of the normal shxt, lol, maybe cos it just isn't as bad as a shxt-clogged pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment