Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My favourite Ace insurance call

I receive calls from ACE insurance almost every other month. They will call to say that the accident insurance (same one every time) is for Citibank or Standard Chartered or Maybank, only one bank is mentioned each time. Today I tried another tactic, hoping to test the telemarketeer.

Me: Will you mail me the policy document so that I can read first before I buy from you over the phone?
Her: You will get the policy document after you buy the product.
Me: I want to see what I am buying first, I don't like it the other way round. I can drop by Maybank to collect it.
Her: This promotion is only available over telephone.
Me: In that case, it's not suitable.
Her: We have the benefits brochure, we can email it to you.
Me: I want to see the exclusions and claim procedures.
Her: We only have the benefits. You can cancel the policy after you get the policy document after buying the product.
Me: I don't want to go through that trouble.
Her: Is there any more questions that I can answer to help you understand the product better?
Me: Yes, I want to know the exclusions and claim procedures.
Her: Good bye.

Pawned. I must learn how to record phone conversations and then post it on youtube, like the sensation caused by call centre agent who didn't allow the AOL (american online) 30 year old customer who wanted to terminated his subscription by telling him to consult his father first.

No comments:

Post a Comment